CDC has recommended that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. CPR is currently following this recommendation in our physical therapy clinics and Medically Oriented Gym.
We do ask that if you have not been vaccinated or if you have immunocompromising conditions, you continue wearing a mask in our facilities. If you would like your therapist to wear a mask as well, we are happy to do so.
If you have not been vaccinated and are exhibiting symptoms or have a known exposure, please stay home.
Masks and sanitizers are available on site. We are continually cleaning and disinfecting our facility and equipment for your safety.
As we continue to make your health and well-being a top priority at CPR, we must also protect our employees. Along with the previous updates, CPR will also be requiring face masks on all of those who are in our facilities. This is in an attempt to help slow the spread among our community and to keep both patients and employees safe. If there is a concern or reason that a mask can not be worn, please talk with the front desk and your physical therapists for options. We appreciate your understanding during this unusual time.
Updated May 12, 2020
At Center for Physical Rehabilitation, your health and well-being remain our top priority.
We continue to monitor recommendations from the health authorities and the State of Idaho, and we remain open to provide the personal care needed for our patient’s treatment and journey to recovery.
We will continue to update and outline the steps we are taking to keep our community safe and healthy. Please continue reading for the most recent announcement for this information. Additionally, refer to the announcements listed below on our website – we continue to follow the practices outlined there.
Per Governor Little’s Stay Healthy order and stages of re-opening, we are proactively planning on a soft-reopen of our Medically Oriented Gym (MOG). We have taken this time to do a slight rebrand of our gym, and have changed the name to Trilogy Fitness. Despite the small name change, we will continue to provide the same quality of services and fitness content to our valued members. Outlined below you will find our soft-open plans for Trilogy Fitness, and our updated clinic policies and actions related to the current information available regarding Covid-19.
Regarding Trilogy Fitness (MOG):
- We are super excited to see our members again! We have a planned soft-opening for May 18th, if all goes well with the Governor’s Stay Healthy order and phased re-opening. We have started the process for re-engaging our gym members and are working through our member list and making calls. We will follow strict rules for our soft opening, with these rules likely continuing through phased re-open and/or until further notice. These include:
- ALL Trilogy Fitness (MOG) members must schedule appointments to come in and must keep appointment times, no exceptions and no drop ins. MOG staff will do our best to accommodate
- No group classes until further notice and safe to resume
- All members entering the facility will be questioned regarding illness symptoms and exposure. Please self-check yourself before arriving ea. time, and DO NOT COME IN if you answer yes to the posted questions (see below)
- Social distancing is required at all times– 6 ft. Members must self-monitor their social distancing space, but staff will also facilitate movement of members around the gym and direct/monitor spacing of members.
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when not doing cardio – as is safe and appropriate – check with staff for guidance.
- Wash hands immediately upon entry AND upon exit of facility
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently while in the facility
- Do not touch face
- Cover Coughs/sneeze
- No use of cell phones or other personal items unless they have been sanitized upon entry
- Family members/friends that are not members will not be allowed in the gym/clinic unless necessary for safety or health reasons for the member
- Front reception/coffee room will be closed for social interactions
- Group 2-3 exercises at a time that can be done in a common area of the facility, complete these activities, then clean equipment/area before moving on to another area or grouping of exercises.
- Use appropriate containers to access and replace clean vs. used items like pens, timers, and magnetic clips
- For those Trilogy Fitness members not able to re-engage at this time, we will continue to provide general as well as customized home exercise programs. Click here for a general home program. Exercise packets including a band can be picked up at our clinic. Call for a more customized home program that your therapist can develop if you are an already established patient.
- Our Trilogy Fitness members can choose to continue to freeze their memberships until they feel comfortable or are able to resume gym activities.
All staff will continue to follow clinic/gym rules regarding hygiene, PPE, sanitation, etc. and will be monitored for symptoms and will follow clinic illness protocols.
For our Physical Therapy Patients:
- Our staff, per the most recent recommendations, will continue wearing face masks to make every effort to protect you and our community and our staff. As always, if a staff member is not feeling well, they will not be in the clinic. We strongly encourage you to wear a face mask to therapy and when in the community. A simple bandana or scarf will suffice at this time.
- We continue to update our safety practices, and you’ll notice protective barriers now at our front desk/reception area.
- We continue to practice physical distancing with staff and patients. Feel free to wait in your car when you arrive, vs. the waiting room, but you will still need to check in with us. You may also do your paperwork outside or in your car if you are a new patient. As stated previously, please do NOT bring additional family with you unless they are absolutely necessary for your rehab. or your safety.
Updated April 3, 2020
At Center for Physical Rehabilitation, your health and well-being is our top priority.
We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities and we are open to provide the personal care needed for our patient’s treatment and journey to recovery.
We previously posted our actions and recommendations during this difficult time, and outlined steps we are taking to keep our community safe and healthy. Please refer below to the most recent announcement for this information.
In addition to those recommendations, further actions and updates are as follows:
- We have added additional health screening questions regarding symptoms of illness related to Covid-19. As always, if you have any symptoms, please stay home
- For those not able to keep regular appointments, we are providing general as well as customized home exercise programs. Click here for a general home program. Exercise packets including a band can be picked up at our clinic. Call for a more customized home program that your therapist can develop if you are an already established patient.
- Our staff, per the most recent recommendations, will be wearing face masks to make every effort to protect you and our community and our staff. As always, if a staff member is not feeling well, they will not be in the clinic. We recommend that you also consider wearing a face mask to therapy and when in the community. A simple bandana or scarf will suffice at this time.
- If you are from, or have traveled to Blaine County in the last 14 days, please call before coming into the clinic.
- We are practicing physical distancing with staff and patients. Feel free to wait in your car when you arrive, vs. the waiting room, but you will still need to check in with us. You may also do your paperwork outside or in your car if you are a new patient. As stated previously, please do NOT bring additional family with you unless they are absolutely necessary for your rehab. or your safety.
- For our MOG members:
- Everyone's membership has been frozen so not to worry; we will pick up memberships when the doors open back up again and pro-rate the time you were unable to work out.
- Although the gym is temporarily closed, we don't want you to lose track of your goals and positive attitude towards your wellness and fitness. George & Calum have put together a home workout video that will coach you through each exercise and demonstrate proper form. Keep an eye out for it on YouTube, Facebook, and at http://www.cprtherapy.org/mog. They are also producing daily video streams, and will be reaching out to you on a weekly basis by phone. Please contact them at email@example.com for more information. We have home exercise packets available next door at CPR for pick-up with the bands that are needed.
- We hope to open our MOG doors again as soon as it’s safe to do so. We will do our best to keep you all updated as to when we are certain we will open again.
- CPR will remain open to those who have any therapy needs, so please feel free to call and ask any questions as needed.
Updated March 18, 2020
At Center for Physical Rehabilitation, your health and well-being is our top priority.
We are monitoring recommendations from the health authorities and we are open to provide the personal care needed for our patients treatment and journey to recovery.
We would like to share some details on the standard daily practices which we have always had at our clinics in addition to extra steps we are taking in light of the virus.
Standard practices that our patients have always experienced at Center for Physical Rehabilitation include:
- All of our linens are single use and are cleaned using detergent on high heat
Wiping down of all treatment beds and equipment after each use with hospital grade disinfectant
- Our clinics are fully equipped with hand washing stations as well as hand sanitizer
Cleaning high-touch areas with medical grade disinfectant (e.g., door handles, common area surfaces, railings, chairs, light switches, payment machines, exercise equipment and treatment tools)
- Our staff wash their hands thoroughly between treating each patient
Additional steps we are taking now include:
- Additional training to our staff on increased sanitization/hand hygiene recommendations
- Advising our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have travelled by air in the last 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all items listed above
- Monitoring information from our health authorities to adjust our plan based on recommendations
We know that the COVID-19 virus can be alarming and a bit scary. At Center for Physical Rehabilitation, we see this as a partnership journey with you as we make it a priority to take care of each other.
The steps that we have put in place are due both to our love for our patients but also for our great staff who are here for our patients.
We can all play a role in this joint battle with the virus.
We respectfully request that our patients:
- Wash their hands upon entering our facility and/or use hand sanitizer in our lobby
- Reschedule appointments for a future date if you are feeling unwell, have travelled by air in the previous 14 days or have had close contact with someone who has travelled by air in the previous 14 days
- Leave all family members that are not essential to the patient's care at home or in the car.
Here are some tips that we can all follow in our daily lives:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water (for at least 20 seconds). Alcohol based hand sanitizer is a good option if soap and warm water is not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Regularly clean high touch objects and surfaces
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you feel sick, stay home and avoid public spaces
At Center for Physical Rehabilitation, the health of our patients is the cornerstone of why we exist. We look forward to continuing to be a partner in your health and wellness journey and taking steps with our patients to create a healthy and sanitary environment.
The team @ Center for Physical Rehabilitation